Reference number (618742-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP)
This Project is funded with support from European Commission with in Erasmus+ programme.
Type of the project: National/Structural project
Total Budget: € 992.363,00
Project`s period: 15/11/2020 – 14/11/2023 (36 months)
Coordinating institution: Moldova State University
To contribute to deeper integration of Moldova into EHEA through the enhancing of quality assurance in higher education system
OB1: To promote and strengthen the Quality Assurance culture in Moldova and to build national consensus of the key-actors on the development issues by November 2023.
OB2: To develop and advance a national legislative framework and stimulate regulatory changes on Quality Assurance in HEIs in Moldova by November 2023.
OB3: To enhance the Quality Assurance management of HEIs in Moldova through International institutional accreditation by November 2023.
OB4: To build the institutional capacities of higher education institutions (HEIs) in Moldova for efficient and effective implementation of Quality Assurance (QA) reform by November 2023.
OUTPUTS & EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- Recommendations for reforming the national Methodology on institutional QA accreditation developed;
- Developed amendments to the Code of Education of the Republic of Moldova;
- Developed evaluation procedures for accreditation of joint programs;
- Developed QA institutional external evaluation guide.
- University strategies for QA development elaborated and adopted at each institution PCUs;
- QA manuals modernized at each national university involved in the project;
- Action plans for further QA consolidation elaborated after passing the international accreditation (sustainability of the project);
- The methodology of external institutional QA evaluation of HEIs applied;
- Active online platform for institutional QA external evaluation.
- Developed QA culture in Moldova;
- National consensus of the key-actors on QA;
- Advancement of the national legislative framework on QA in Moldova;
- Enhanced QA management of HEIs in Moldova through International institutional accreditation.
- Moldova State University (USM) – coordinator
- Academy of Economic Studies Moldova (ASEM)
- Balti State University (USARB)
- Cahul State University (USC)
- Comrat State University (KDU)
- Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts (AMTAP)
- University of Political and Economic European Studies (USPEE)
- National Agency for Quality Assurance in Education and Research (ANACEC)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova (MECRRM)
- University of Montpellier, FRANCE (UM) -UM
- University of Salamanca, SPAIN (ES)- USAL
- Leipzig University, GERMANY (DE) – ULEI
- European Policy Development and Research Institute, Maribor, SLOVENIA (EPDRI)
- Central and Eastern European Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (CEENQA)